Re: quotation

That came from a report Kenneth filed for the fight-censorship list from
Paris earlier this week after his dinner conversation with U.S. OECD
delegates:
 http://www.eff.org/~declan/global/g7-oecd/oecd_paris_cukier_092696.article

I don't forward everything to cypherpunks. If you want to read the stuff,
subscribe to the list:
  http://www.eff.org/~declan/fight-censorship/

-Declan

On Sat, 28 Sep 1996, Ulf Moeller wrote:

> Found in a sig file:
>
> "The people involved in the crypto debate are all intelligent, honorable and
>  pro-escrow, but they never possess more than two of these qualities at once."
>         -- Kenneth Neil Cukier ([email protected])

// [email protected] // I do not represent the EFF // [email protected] //