Re: Public Schools

On Sun, 29 Sep 96 07:55:34 +0000, attila wrote:

> "That's our advantage at Microsoft;
>   we set the standards and we can change them."
>       --- Karen Hargrove, Microsoft
>           (quoted in the Feb 1993 Unix Review editorial)
>
>        and, if this is not the gawd-awful truth, I must have just got
>    off the bus...  typical, typical MS arrogance.
>        a toast! a toast to their early demise!

Now there'd be an almost acceptable use of AP!  I bet Team OS/2 alone would
contribute enough to paste billg. Not to mention what IBM or Sun or Apple or
Lotus or Borland or [company that got screwed] would do. <g>

#  Chris Adams <[email protected]>   | http://www.io-online.com/adamsc/adamsc.htp
#  <[email protected]>		 | send mail with subject "send PGPKEY"