[SPAM] Timmy May's tentacle thinks I'm Timmy May's tentacle?

Timmy May lies, rants, posts off-topic, and pollutes the cypherpunks
mailing list with his kinky sexual phantasies. Why is this cocksucking
limey faggot dying from the combination of AIDS and the mad cow disease
accusing me of being Timmy's tentacle? How could Timmy create a tentacle
that knows something about crypto when Timmy doesn't?