Re: Utah as a Religious Police State [RANT]

    I am sure that we all want the list returned to itself sooooo....
cannot me by email so as not to take up bandwidth from the other members
please.
   The mountain is allready housing the genealogical duplicates of
microfilm. I has actually been around a while. Their is no building it.
   Second , It only house genealogical stuff. Whoever is telling you
otherwise  is misinformed.I don't know how the tall tale of the mountain
holding peoples credit record started . Why would anyone be interested in
someone elses credit records unless it was a business or a credit card
ring.