Public Apology (this list is a joke)

	I just wanted to apologize to the list for "whining like a 4 year
old".  I was upset that I was not "adult" enough to save the welcome
message I received when I joined the list.  I thought that if I acted like
a jerk someone would get upset and either kick me off the list or at least
give me instructions to do so myself.  I was right.
	I joined this list knowing next to nothing about cryptography.  I
have learned quite a bit from those who have actually posted worthwhile
mail and would like to thank them.  I realize that a public list is very
hard to maintain, we have just begun offering listservs to our faculty
and we are already having problems.
	So thanks to  those of you who have sent me messages on how to
unsubscribe.  Once again, I am sorry for the whining.