stupid religious bullshit

John C. Randolph writes:

> Moroni says:
>
> >I never cease to be surprised by the interest that gentiles show
> >in working mormon communities while totally neglecting their own
> >failing areas.
>
> I don't do a lot of nit-picking on this mailing list, but:
>
> I am a Jew. *You* are a gentile. So are all the rest of the mormons.
> Get this point straight.

I an' I am Rastafari, praise Jah!
Jews and Moromons all part of Babylon system, bring
sufferation on righteous Rasta.   Some day Jah
bring 'cryption technology to Rasta, help
Rasta break Babylon chains and reach holy Mt Zion.

Until that day, could we keep stupid religious arguments off the list so
we can talk about crypto and related issues?
Thanks.

--
Eric Murray  [email protected]  [email protected]  http://www.lne.com/ericm
PGP keyid:E03F65E5 fingerprint:50 B0 A2 4C 7D 86 FC 03  92 E8 AC E6 7E 27 29 AF