Re: Conspiracy Stuff: Ron Brown's death and Crypto ...

Ernest Hua wrote:
> Too much fun for the conspiracy buffs ...
> Did Ron Brown's plane really fly off course due to pilot error?
> No, don't even bother replying to me on this matter.  I'm just
> up too late, and I tossing this one out there on a whim ...

Sorry, but you asked.  Brown's plane was deliberately guided into a
mountain by a different tower signal than was guiding it in mid-flight.
Someone had the real tower kill or redirect their signal so the second
tower or whatever could switch in.

I thought everyone knew that.

Bear in mind, when you first go to work for a U.S. intel agency, the
first thing they teach you is "there are no coincidences" (of any real
significance).  And how fortunate for Mr. Eisner and his hundreds of
millions in personal income per year that Frank Wells (Mr. Disney's
protege) expired in that helicopter(?) crash a couple years ago.