I resent the word cult.

        The resent the word cult being used to describe my religions.
While I don't think it is good to make fun of even one's own religion I
really think that it is in bad taste to knock another's religion. Time and
bandwidth have been wasted on more than one occasion with your
interjecting your personal views about other peoples religions only to
find that other people do not view their faiths academically. I think that
all religion should be kept off this list . I did not become a member to
prostelytise people on this list and did not expect other people to start
agitating mormons or moslems or Jews or other faiths. I mind my p's&q's
but I don't have and certainly will sit idly by when someone makes my
people look bad. Any trouble that you have made starting this thread was
done by you so don't complain.
         Inciderntally, I emailed tilly a great source for soy meats for
all those that have emailed me to say that they are returning to the
church.