Re: Who the heck is "CYBERPROMO" and why are they spamming me?

Ernest Hua wrote:
> I keep getting mail from an "[email protected]" ...
> This is getting very very annoying.

Fascinating, isn't it?  Whatever they're trying to protect me from I'm
not getting, I'm only getting their trash. Better to just filter it out.

And speaking of being "protected" by the system, did anyone notice the
several hundred billboards around L.A., all solid black background, with
large white letters (all caps) that say "STILL GUILTY"?

I drove up Crenshaw from the 405 to Wilshire, and saw maybe 15 or 20 on
Crenshaw alone.  Looks like somebody's trying to start a war (Simpson
case, no doubt).