Re: EUB - Pay attention next time guys.

At 05:09 PM 10/7/96 -0400, Black Unicorn wrote:
> EUB is probably in more trouble than they realize because they chose an
> interesting solution to their bandwidth problem.
>
> [...]
>
> Prediction: EUB will change its structure dramatically in the next 6
> months if it still exists at all in that time.

Prediction:  Nothing much will happen to European Union bank.

Possibily their US web site will be closed down, in which case
twenty guys will echo it, and they will have to pay more for bandwidth.

> Lesson learned: Never
> involve the United States directly.

Lesson learned.  The United States is just a speed bump on the information
highway.

The critical error is not involving the United States directly, the
critical error is leaving assets or information in a place and form
where US thugs with guns can get at it.

I see no reason to believe the EUB has made this error.

and our property, because of the kind	|
derives from this right, not from the	|
arbitrary power of the state.		|   [email protected]