Re: The Great Reducer: Line of the Year

At 11:02 AM 10/7/96 -0400, Brian Davis wrote:
>> > I'm
>> > well aware that the SC disagrees, but that is simply because they are
>> > entirely wrong in this matter.
>

>Well then, it is a good thing we have Mr. Bell here to set us all straight!
>
>EBD

The Supremes frequently err (Hugo Black's decision in Korematsu vs U.S. par
example).  In a larger sense, the existance of an entity like the Supreme
Court will probably become generally recognized as "wrong" as we transition
to non coercive methods of social organization.

Slavery and bleeding were once considered natural and appropriate.

DCF