Re: Tim May is a fine person.

Ha ha ha! Timmy May really lost it. Now he spams this mailing list with
"anonymous" rants, praising himself in third person. He is pathetic.

I'd almost feel sorry for Timmy May if he weren't such an ignorant, arrogant,
obnoxious, loud-mouthed jerk.

[email protected] writes:

> Tim May is a fine person. You people should not
> be sending out some many negative vibes. We all
> owe Tim a gread debt for his help an advancing cryptography.

Timmy May doesn't know shit about cryptography. He wouldn't know a public key
cryptosystem from a man-in-the-middle attack if one of them bit him on his ass.

Timmy has no life. That's why he floods this mailing list with his stupid
off-topic rants.

---