Re: Swan song...

 [email protected] wrote to All:

 d> Perry E. Metzger wrote:

 >> Well, folks, after four or five years here, I'm finally leaving.

 d> I haven't been on the list more than 6-8 weeks...

You might be expected to defer to those of us who have been here for
years and have seen the list go terribly downhill.

 d>  ...but in that time, it's
 d>  been more interesting than I would have guessed for a non-technical
 d>  forum, which isn't necessarily good...

It's especially not "nesessarily good" when the list was _supposed_ to
be a technical forum concerning cryptography and privacy technology,
along with the few posts concerning pending legislation and the social
effects of such tech.

Now, the average day's traffic is about two-thirds pure noise.  What on
earth is interesting about _that_?