Re: LET'S MEET DIMITRI

Dimitri> Zach, I don't think you've been on this list long enough to
Dimitri> realize that Timmy started flaming me for no apparent reason,
Dimitri> and lying about me, and attributing to me various shit I
Dimitri> never said. I'm just pointing out that he's a liar and a
Dimitri> generally despicable net.scum.

>From the cypherpunks memory division.

Tim's message: