Re: LET'S MEET DIMITRI

On Sat, 12 Oct 1996, Ross Wright wrote:
> On or About 12 Oct 96 at 11:28, Steven L Baur wrote:
> > Tim's message:
>
> > Well, to one who inserts "(spit)" after nearly every name he cites,
> > and critiques Hayek as "fucking unreadable. Shit.," I suppose Hayek
> > must indeed seem unreadable. Shit.
> >
> > After all, Hayek rarely writes things like: "The senile Von Mises
> > (spit) and his Sovok Cabal plotters...."
> >
> > As to "forcing" your students to read Hayek, just who is in charge?
> > If you're the instructor, they can choose to read what you tell them
> > to read, or be unprepared on the exams you give and possibly flunk
> > the class. What part of "Required Reading" do you or your students
> > not understand?
> >
> > --Tim (spit) May
>
> I had almost forgotten what started this war of flame.  That's not so
> bad.

Not very bad at all, considering all of the subsequent messages Vulis
posted in response to that one.  All of the (spit), (fart), and so on
got annoying REAL fast, not to mention the anonymous Tim-bashing messages
which he is probably doing as well.

Zach Babayco
[email protected] <-------finger for PGP public key
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Park/4127
-----
If you need to know how to set up a mail filter or defend against
emailbombs, send me a message with the words "get helpfile" (without the
" marks) in the SUBJECT: header.  I have several useful FAQ's and documents
available.