Re: crypto wish list (was Re: A "RIGHT" to strong crypto?)

On Mon, 14 Oct 1996, Adam Back wrote:
[Quoting Uni]
> > Where are anonymous and encrypted WWW clients and hosts which permit
> > chaining?
>
> Folks working on this?

As always when this question comes up, I give this answer:
The only idea that seems to address the issue of chaining of realtime
connections is Wei Dai's PipeNet. However, Wei doesn't have the time to
turn it into code. Neither do I. But my offer from years ago still
stands: I will fully finance the *second* node running PipeNet.

For newcomers, PipeNet is a "remailer" for IP. You use constant bandwidth
pipes to conceal traffic. To be useful in any way, PipeNet requires at
least a dedicated T1.

--Lucky