Re: FLY_not

[email protected] wrote:

| I am curious, if there is this "coalition" of companies that have
| joined IBM on this new Key Recovery Plan, Has anyone yet found out
| who the other members of this coalition

	A bunch are listed, including RSA.  What I want to know is,
are any privacy right organizations on the comittee?  How about
consultants organizations?  I know that as a private security
consultant, I'd like to be able to join so that I can be aware of
developments, help the group clarify their aims, and provide my
customers with the best advice I can give them.

	I feel that a good white paper is very important, so we all
know where we're going, and what the road is paved with.

Adam

--
"Every year the Republicans campaign like Libertarians, and then go to
Wasthington and spend like Democrats."

Vote Harry Browne for President.  http://www.harrybrowne96.org