Re: Fuck Cyberpromo

> It seems to me that every time I send a message to cypherpunks, I get a 10k
> message entitled "RESPONSE FROM CYBERPROMO" from "[email protected]
> (Mail AutoResponder)" .
>[...]
> I would expect that if everyone on this list who gets one of these things
> -- which I suspect is everyone who posts here lately -- turned right around
> and sent it on to this [email protected] address, those, er,
> caprophageous cretins, (thanks, DCF; don't sue me for copyright violations
> ;-)) would get the hint in a hurry.
>
> I'm starting with the one I have, and, of course, I'll also do it for the
> message I get from sending *this* posting.
>
> Cheers,
> Bob Hettinga

Those of us who occasionally dip into that Slough of Despond
known as news.admin.net-abuse.misc are *very* familiar with
Mr. Wallace. Check out, for example,
news:// [email protected],
where he is ignoring a court order to stop spamming.

Bouncing mail back to him may be emotionally satisfying, but
I suspect he filters it. He also has a skin as thick as a rhino's.

Peter Trei
[email protected]

Peter Trei
Senior Software Engineer