Majordomo w/ built-in security

Hi guys, I'm new to the list, and it looks like a good one ;)

I've got a question, and was hoping someone could point me in the right
direction. Here's the situation:

A large group of Doctors want to have an email list set up, but are
concerned about privacy issues. Client's confidential patient info is
likely to be talked about, and any interception of data would likely
caused them to get sued =P

Would the best way to get somehow incorporate PGP into the majordomo or
smartlist (if it's possible) and either assign keys to all the doctors
(or one key for ALL the doctors maybe, to cut on admin times....)

Anyone ever run up against a situation like this? Any pointers, horror
stories or solutions are very welcome!

Thx.

-Christopher Durfy, [email protected]