Re: Fuck Cyberpromo

Tim Scanlon <[email protected]> writes:
> Peter Tre wrote:
> > Bouncing mail back to him may be emotionally satisfying, but
> > I suspect he filters it. He also has a skin as thick as a rhino's.
>
> Not that I would do it, but SYN flooding could very well provide
> an adequate solution to Mr. Wallace.

SYN flods do nothing to stop *outgoing* connections, BTW, so this
would not directly stop spamming. It wouldn't be that hard to set up a
bunch of mail reception sites seperate from the targeted site, then
read mail/orders from them.

Jer

"standing on top of the world/ never knew how you never could/ never knew
 why you never could live/ innocent life that everyone did" -Wormhole