RFC on "Assert Your Privacy"

We are in the process of revising our publication "Assert Your Privacy"
and we would like to have the benefit of your input (heah, what can I
say, I just joined the list).  The doc is generally intended for the
mass public and does not yet cover issues like e-cash, credit card
transactions over the net, etc..  I have yet to be convinced that a
critical mass has been reached to warrant inclusion of same.

So, please visit http://soli.inav.net/~dolphin/asrtpriv.htm and provide
feedback to the address indicated, or discuss it here!

I look forward to learning some things from ya'll!

Thanks,

John
Information Locators