Re: Goodbye

At 07:04 PM 10/16/96 -0700, you wrote:

>Thus the glory days of cypherpunks, an insider club of the best
>and brightest, far superior to the common herd, where we planned and
>organized for a world where the ignorant masses can no longer
>rob and harass their superiors, a world where the elite can
>live the good life in freedom and comfort and abandon the
>useless worthless masses to wander blindly into ruin, despair,
>and slavery, lost in a world they cannot understand, and will
>no longer have the power to smash.

Why, James, this reads very much like Robert McNamara's best
and brightest in the Nam glory days, cheerleading the B&B
gang's gory battles slaughtering the worthless masses for
vain comfort of the elite Pentagon planners.

I presume you are not a savagely scarred vet, wrecked by
over-heated ambition of the B&B elite, just another rightly
ignored McNamara crybaby aged-Whiz Kid.

Take R&R for a long while, you need it. Go to your nearest
VA Hospital and wipe-up bed pans. Then come back to c'punks
and earn your rank, not just flaunt the vanity plates.