Re: Comments on binding cryptography (1)

Dale Thorn <[email protected]> wrote:
[many things, including]
> So where in
> the U.S. are you gonna get TRP's who will not *ever* "leak" your files
> to an interested agency without proper warrant?
[and]
> They sure as hell don't trust us, now do they?

This indicates exactly our difference of opinion, which I noticed
already in my posting. We have different views on governments, so be
it.

> cypherpunks are not merely paranoid (paranoia as a Way Of Knowing),
> they're very adept at telling you exactly how the criminals and
> terrorists will get around this hokum, and you're in denial about it.
If you can tell me exactly how criminals can get around the
cryptographic protocol in the way the proposal tries to prevent
(unilateral fraud), I very much would like to hear so. If you mean
criminals can agree to use superencryption (or PGP for that matter),
I don't deny that, as you might have noticed.

Bert-Jaap