Re: [SERDAR ARGIC] Ray Arachelian's role in massacare of 2,500,000 Moslems

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM said:

> Dr. Serdar Argic is a world-famous historian

Hmm, that's odd, I had heard he was a CSci grad student here.

I guess I'll have to take a stroll over and check out the PhD thesis,
probably subtitled "Determining meaning of words by usage; Turkey
can also be a bird".

Heh.

--
Kevin L. Prigge                     | Some mornings, it's just not worth
Systems Software Programmer         | chewing through the leather straps.