Re: [SERDAR ARGIC] Ray Arachelian's role in massacare of 2,500,000 Moslems

At 09:08 PM 10/21/96 -0700, Sandy Sandfort wrote:

>On Mon, 21 Oct 1996, Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
>
>> You have to beg. You have to grovel. You have to prove yourselves
>> worthy of the honor.
>
>So it IS intellectual dishonesty and cowardice.  I thought so.
>Is there anyone on the list who thinks Dimitri is a man?

Emotionally:  no
Biologically: maybe  (There is that unexplained trip to Sweden.)

I think that he should look into Trepanning, Phrenology, or both opon his
trip to the Bay area.  (When and if he ever goes...)

Actually Vulis has proved his colors over and over opon the net.  That is
why he gets so little respect here and elsewhere.

Maybe he thinks that you are all planning some sort of welcome out of
"Deliverance" or something...  ("We're gonna make you squeal like a modem,
boy!")  Explains the request for banjo players on some of the other lists,
however...

---
|  "Remember: You can't have BSDM without BSD." - [email protected]  |
|"The moral PGP Diffie taught Zimmermann unites all| Disclaimer:         |
| mankind free in one-key-steganography-privacy!"  | Ignore the man      |
|`finger -l [email protected]` for PGP 2.6.2 key  | behind the keyboard.|
|         http://www.teleport.com/~alano/          | [email protected]  |