Re: Dimitri goes to California - was Re: [SERDAR ARGIC] Ray Arachelian...

On Tue, 22 Oct 1996, Peter M Allan wrote:

> > Date: Mon, 21 Oct 1996 21:08:17 -0700 (PDT)
> > From: Sandy Sandfort <[email protected]>
>
> > So it IS intellectual dishonesty and cowardice.  I thought so.
> > Is there anyone on the list who thinks Dimitri is a man?
>
> Not me.  Pick another speaker, poll the pledgers for
> agreement and don't ask Dimitri again.
>
> And just when I let him out of my killfile in the
> hope I'd see him accept the challenge.

	well, hey, we all get disappointed somedays.  but I was really
looking forward to roasting the KOTC  C==century.  he went back in my
kill file along with a list of the anonymous remailers + tcmay in body.
Doesn't get 'em all, but it's a start.

	read the mit file on him --what a pain.