Re: [SERDAR ARGIC] Ray Arachelian's role in massacare of 2,500,000 Moslems [RANT

Dale Thorn <[email protected]> writes:

> Michael Peponis wrote:
> > :> > > Vulis, grow up.
> > That about sums it up.
> > It's one thing to  endlessly insult Tim May.  I can just ignore those.
> > It's another thing to send huge files full of irrevelent bable about
> > genocide in some third world country that I have to wait till it
> > downloads before I can make the determination that it's pure garbage.
> > (No, I don't killfile people on this list, maybe I should start)
>
> [snip]
>
> Gee, genocide everywhere. If you say the word often enough, it loses some of
> doesn't it?  How does it make you feel to know that you're here because your

It certainly rivals the Holocaust of 6M Jews during WW2. One important
difference is that Nazi Germans had specially built death camps with
trained personnel, while in 1905, 1914, and again in 1992, every Armenian
wanted to take part in the massacres.

> survived, probably because they were ruthless enough to trample on those less
> defend themselves.  Now I'm gonna catch hell for posting more noise, so all t
> now, let's stick our heads back in the sand.  It's not our responsibility, 'c
> all, we're just crypto people.

As I said, *I* don't see what relevance ethnic flames could possibly have
to a supposedly crypto-related mailing list, but Timmy May and his few friends
clearly disagree - witness their many rants about Russians and Cossacks (????)
as well as attacks on mormons. I also recall some clearly anti-Semetic rants
from Timmy May (something about Israel deserving to be nuked).

As for Ray, he's a typical hate-filled Armenian. Armenian heritage has been
defined for centuries in terms of "race-worship" and hatred for Moslems,
Jews, and anyone else non-Armenian. It's somewhat surprising to see such
stereotypical "old-country" behavior in an alleged Californian.

And I don't see any evidence that Timmy or Ray are "crypto people".

---