Re: Netscape Show - Security API

Ray Arachelian wrote:

| Everything is a plug in module, and you can even replace the crappy DES
| and crippled RSA mods with stronger ones and even write a PGP signature
| checker/signed/encryptor, etc for both server and browser.  Very cool
| stuff. PGP was actually mentioned!

	Speaking of Netscape security, it would be nice to be able to
write code that controlled various settings on a per site basis, ie,
I'll take cookies from the New York Times (one per session), and as
many as Amazon.com wants to send, but nowhere else, and Javascript
only if its signed by Dr. Dobbs or comes from www.mycompany.com.

Adam

--
"Every year the Republicans campaign like Libertarians, and then go to
Wasthington and spend like Democrats."

Vote Harry Browne for President.  http://www.harrybrowne96.org