Re: MD5?

> 	well, that is alright, &c.   BUT WHEN WILL 3.0 RELEASE?
>     it has been imminent for at least 2 years.

It'll be released when it's done, dammit!  And it's almost done!
Currently, I'm tracking down a few bugs, and a few details need to get
solidified, but other than that I have it working on my desktop and I
use it almost every day.

It's still got some testing to do, and it needs to get packaged up.
And it still needs to get cleaned up a lot (the UI ain't pretty --
even compared to 2.6.2!)  This is what is taking so long.

Come on, EVERY SINGLE LINE OF CODE WAS RE-WRITTEN!  And there are
about 60000 lines in PGP3!  That's a lot of work, and the
70-30/80-20/90-10 rule is hitting hard.

It's coming.  We're trying to get it out as fast as we can.  But
we're not going to sacrifice quality for a little bit of time.

-derek