[Fwd: Re: Looking for Cryptographic Expert who Knows SSL]

Could I suggest you send this to [email protected] &
[email protected]?

There may be interested parties there.

Adam

--
"Every year the Republicans campaign like Libertarians, and then go to
Wasthington and spend like Democrats."

Vote Harry Browne for President.  http://www.harrybrowne96.org