Re: Depends / Re: Senate spams

snow wrote:

>         I think that any reasonable person could assume that missives f
> from "mailer-daemon" could safely be excluded from the list. It is doubtful
> that anyone out there has such a login, and if they do, well, it is stupid
> enough that ignoring it would be doing them a favor (After a while they
> _might_ get the idea that no one with a clue SENDS mail  "mailer-deamon",
> and change their login.

  I'd like to see a show of hands to see how many list members have
received any posts from nancy.net/sally.net/conentric.net that they
didn't personally delete without reading.
  These people don't seem to realize that the CypherPunks aren't
interested in finding out how to "Make Big $$$ At Home, Licking Your
Own Dick", because we do it anyway, without any expectations other
than our own, personal reward.

  I do find snow's post rather embarassing, however, since I just sent
an email asking mailer-daemon to marry me.
  It's bad enough being rejected, but being auto-rejected really cuts
to the bone.
--
Toto
http://bureau42.base.org/public/xenix/xenbody.html