Free Stuff!!

Because your profile indicates you are a visionary, you have been
selected to participate in a marketing study where you will receive
FREE products at ABSOLUTELY NO COST TO YOU.

If you do NOT want to receive FREE PRODUCT SAMPLES, discounts and
other benefits only available to  CLUB MAIL (tm) members, hit reply
and put the word <REMOVE>  anywhere in the response, and we will never
email you again. BUT if you would like  FREE PRODUCT SAMPLES,
discounts, and other benefits, absolutely  FREE  with no strings
attached, hit reply and include <MORE> anywhere in the response.

Then, you will be enrolled in CLUB MAIL, "the place to get FREE STUFF
and more" (SM)

There is NO CHARGE and NO OBLIGATION,  you just have to want to get
the best stuff for less, even FREE.

HOW IT WORKS:

We have many manufactures of consumer merchandise ready and willing to
send it to you just for the asking. CLUB MAIL is a new service
connecting preferred consumers with top distributors and manufactures.
These companies are willing to go all out to get your attention. Even,
give away valuable products, with no strings attached!!

These companies know that the best form of advertising is word -of-
mouth. They are confident in their products and service.  They know
once you do business with them, you will want to tell your friends and
neighbors. But, in order for any of this to happen, they need you!

When you email us back a <MORE> anywhere in the reply, we will add
your name to a select group. You will then get emails from us, about
once per week, with information about FREE PRODUCTS and SERVICES, and
SPECIAL DISCOUNTS available ONLY THROUGH CLUB MAIL!!

SO WHY NOT EMAIL US BACK A "MORE" right now, and await the next great
offer from CLUB MAIL!

    Sincerely,

    David Schulhof
    Head Coach, CLUB MAIL

P.S.
The more you respond, the more FREE products you will receive. We have
many leading manufactures that would like to have you try their
products, and are willing to give them to you, just to get your
feedback.

SIGN UP FOR "CLUB MAIL" now. EMAIL us back a "MORE"

P.P.S.
We have valuable products for FREE that we can send you information on
right away. But we must first have your response with <MORE> as in
MORE FREE STUFF on file. So don't miss out, email us back right away!!