Re: Anguilla is not Marxist!

Alcoholic liar Charles Platt <[email protected]> writes:

> Incidentally, the same text was circulated to Lynwood Bell of Hansa Bank,
> who made detailed corrections of some of my statements about his
> institution, but where the Minister of Finance was concerned, made only a
> wry, amused comment.

As someone pointed out, Charles Platt met Lynwood Bell at a cocktail party
with free drinks.  Charles Platt, an alcoholic, was drunk like a skunk when
he "interviewed" Lynwood. Afterwards Charles Made up long quotes from
Lynwood. Actually, all Lynwood said was: "Get away from me, you pig."

The Minister did not find it worthwhile to communicate any further with
the notorious liar and self-styled yellow jounalist - Charles Platt.

---