Re: Anguilla is not Marxist!

Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
> Graham-John Bullers <[email protected]> writes:
> > Vulis you are the pathological liar.

This Graham-John character may just be one of the best autobots
yet.  I've examined "his" messages, which show even less emotional
content than on-the-scene responses by Sirhan Sirhan or John Hinckley.
Obviously not hand-typed by a human.

> Charles Platt, the alcoholic yellow journalist, is a pathological liar.
> Just look in sci.cryonics for the testimonies from dozens of people
> (former business partners and clients) cheated from thousands of
> dollars by Charles Platt's failed "frozen corpses" business.
> Charles Platt almost got arrested recently when he showed up drunk
> at a public meeting and began shouting obscenities at people.
> Please take any additional comments to alt.2600.moderated.

Platt sounds like the ideal candidate to start another disinformation
periodical.  Any guesses as to who his backers will be?

P.S. Thanx for the L.L. interviews.  I hope to build these into
another good text database.