Reprehensible lying pervert Charlie Platt spams alt.torture

Dale Thorn <[email protected]> writes:

> Dr.Dimitri Vulis KOTM wrote:
> > Graham-John Bullers <[email protected]> writes:
> > > Vulis you are the pathological liar.
>
> This Graham-John character may just be one of the best autobots
> yet.  I've examined "his" messages, which show even less emotional
> content than on-the-scene responses by Sirhan Sirhan or John Hinckley.
> Obviously not hand-typed by a human.

Perhaps some enemy of the "real" Graham-John is running a 'bot that
forges drivel in his name in an effort to have him globally killfiled?

> > Charles Platt, the alcoholic yellow journalist, is a pathological liar.
> > Just look in sci.cryonics for the testimonies from dozens of people
> > (former business partners and clients) cheated from thousands of
> > dollars by Charles Platt's failed "frozen corpses" business.
> > Charles Platt almost got arrested recently when he showed up drunk
> > at a public meeting and began shouting obscenities at people.

There were more articles on sci.cryonics alleging that Charles Platt
finally got arrested this time. The cocksucker John Gilmore too got
arrested last August. Perhaps the shock of spending a night in jail
will cause Charles Platt to enter a detox program.

> Platt sounds like the ideal candidate to start another disinformation
> periodical.  Any guesses as to who his backers will be?

There are connections between Platt and panix.com and SEA and EFF and C2Net.

Charlie is a very sick pervert who posted the following on Usenet:

]