Re: Anonymous Nymserver: anon.nymserver.com

Alan Olsen wrote:> >
> >> because they use both the algorithm and sub-routines developed by the
> >> NSA and the Military.

> >blowing FUD.

> > I always wonder where these people get their information.  I know people who
> know little to nothing about cryptography, but "they know PGP has been
> broken".

  I always wonder why there seem to be so many lame fucks on
the cypherpunks list who, rather than responding to the posts
on the list, seem to be responding to some broken recording
going on in their own head.
  Naturally, these lame fucks never have a direct quote available
to match the words inside their heads that they purport to place
in the mouths of others.

  Why don't 'these people' try actually following a thread and
deal with the concepts involved, rather than spouting off their
auto-bot, knee-jerk responses to the voices of old wars that
they are still fighting inside their heads?

TruthMonger