Re: [CRYPTO] OTP

Igor Chudov @ home wrote:
> Graham-John Bullers wrote:
> > Vulis time to take your pills.

> I am not a native English speaker, and am curious about something.  Mr.
> GB does not put a comma after "Vulis", although I think that a standard
> English practice is to do so. That makes his messages look kinda cute. I
> wonder whether there is any hidden meaning in omitting commas in this case.

It was obvious to me (a native speaker) early on that the messages
from GB referring to Dr. Vulis were auto-generated.  It's fairly
easy for a human to type in the exact same response over and over
(doing so manually), but to vary the hand-typed messages, while main-
taining the complete lack of emotion and sense of robotic blandness,
would require a great deal of attention that these messages would
not justify.