Re: *** VSA2048 Cryptography Module ***

Igor Chudov @ home wrote:
> How about your promise to release the source code? I am sure that you,
> as an honest and honorable man and a businessman who needs trust, will
> have no problems fulfilling your promise.
>
> Your promise is long overdue.

Igor,
  You have to remember how easily DataRETch's feeling were hurt the last
time they advertised on the CypherPunks list, when list members 'flamed'
them with questions like, "How does it work?"
  So let's try to ask kinder, gentler questions this time around, such
as, "Do the disks come in pretty colors?"
--
Toto
"The Xenix Chainsaw Massacre"