Re: Anonymous Nymserver: anon.nymserver.com

TruthMonger wrote:
> Peter Trei wrote:
> > Some handsome devil named "Truthmonger" writes:

> Take a whiff of some smelling-salts, Peter. The government 'never'
> runs out of pretexes under which to harass someone who remains an
> actionable target in their minds.
> (Where were *you* when J.F.K was shot?)

Once you've been labeled a "conspiracy theorist", you should
realize that you've been talking to people who are seeking after
a smaller truth than you are.  Like the newspapers they read,
they'll get the story eventually.

Check out the stiff who's pictured with Phil in the MicroTimes
current issue, his new partner or something.  Phil looks happy,
like they gave him a lifetime supply of double-stuff Oreos.

PGP really needed to be upgraded in several ways that have already
been discussed (briefly!) on the list, but couldn't because:

1. Not enough money to pay to redevelop 60,000+ lines of code that
   would have to be optimized for consumer PC's.

2. BIG pressure from the feds to not implement new technology
  (and by that I don't mean elliptic curves or discrete logs or
   other stuff that was broken years ago).

3. "Competitors" and feds who have years of experience in actual
   disinformation sciences, spreading FUD (this could apply to me,
   of course, but I'm really not that kind of person).