Re: Dark Fiber Redux

Sergey Goldgaber wrote:

> On Sun, 16 Mar 1997, Robert Hettinga wrote:
>
> -> In theory, at least, everyone gets a color, or frequency, and they listen
> -> on that frequency for their inbound stuff. If you want to send someone
> -> something, you literally tune them in and send it. Actually, I see these
> -> frequencies using CDMA carrier waves when it eventually happens, but you
> -> get the idea.

  It would certainly make discrimination on the basis of color a much
more precise option on the InterNet. CyberNot, for instance, could
merely block all shades of chartreuse instead of counting on Dr. Vulis
to inform them where the homo's are lurking, waiting to pounce on good
Christian children.
--
Toto
"The Xenix Chainsaw Massacre"