Re: ADV Weekly Transcripts

Mark Hedges wrote:
>  America's births were at 2.1 per female.
> Some nonindustrialized countries were as high as 7.4 per female,
> average.
>
> Most of my friends and lovers are of races other than white (my race),
> and I am proud of this fact. Their diverse experience brings to me
> stories and tales of foreign lifestyles from which I can learn.

  John Gilmore's envy of Dr. Vulis came from the fact that Dr. Vulis
was bringing 7.4 new riff-raff to the list, for every 2.1 crypto
subscribers brought to the list by Gilmore.
  Thus Gilmore removed him from the list, in an attempt to limit the
diverse experience the riff-raff have to share via their stories and
tales of riff-raff lifestyles from which we all can learn.
  Shame on Gilmore for his CypherPunk Supremacist philosophy which
strove to inhibit the immigration of those from more unfortunate lists
where logic and reason were in short supply.
--
Toto
"The Xenix Chainsaw Massacre"