Cocksucker John Gilmore attempts to rewrite history again

I've been reading a thread in the Usenet newsgroups alt.cypherpunks and
comp.org.eff.talk. EFF, you may recall, is Cocksucker John Gilmore's setup,
and a pair of Gilmore/EFF's stooges - [email protected] (Rich
Graves <[email protected]>) and [email protected] (Seth
Finkelstein) - have been posting lies in an effort to rewrite the recent
events which have totally destroyed Cocksucker's reputation on the net.

Rich Graves wrote in article <[email protected]>:

>comparing me to Vulis doesn't work, I don't think. He'd have
>mailbombed the list subscribers at the drop of a hat; and in
>the case of cypherpunks, he and GruBoursy did, to such an
>extent that the list had to move from toad.com to cyberpass.net.
>I'm sure I've disappointed some people by doing nothing of the
>kind. Doesn't stop Seth from saying I'm obsessed, of course.

This is a lie. I haven't mailbombed cypherpunks. The list moved from
toad.com to multiple sites because the readers no longer trusted Gilmore to
host the list. In article <[email protected]> he also wrote:

>>In any case, I personally would not ever absolutely reject posts
>>arbitrarily from someone if I was moderating a list, even if 99.9% of
>>their posts were absolute junk.  (I've been in such situations---try
>>moderating an biological evolution newsgroup and fend of all the
>>creationists.)
>
>You've never met Dr. Vulis, then. Imagine 50 messages a day like this:
>
>http://infinity.nus.sg/cypherpunks/dir.archive-96.10.24-96.10.30/
>
>|Timmy May has tons of dandruff (and dried up semen) in his beard.
>|Is he Jewish???
>|
>|---

>|Brighton Beach Boardwalk BBS, Forest Hills, N.Y.: +1-718-261-2013, 14.4Kbps

Rich is lying...

>Vulis also posted megabytes of Serdar Argic screeds, just to be annoying,
>and with the stated intention of disrupting the list. That's called a
>denial of service attack.

More lies. I haven't posted megabytes of Serdar Argic materials, and I have
repeatedly stated that it is NOT my intention to disrupt the mailing list.

>While the cypherpunks move from toad.com to cyberpass.net was far from
>ideal, it worked reasonably well because the list was aware of what was
>happening.

Is that why John Gilmore is sending his minions to post lies and to
confuse the readers about what was happening?

In response, [email protected] (Seth Finkelstein) further wrote
in article <[email protected]>:

>>>In any case, I personally would not ever absolutely reject posts
>>>arbitrarily from someone if I was moderating a list, even if 99.9% of
>>>their posts were absolute junk.  (I've been in such situations---try
>
>	Yes, Ram, I know you'd likely handle such a situation differently.
>But as I keep saying, on a human level, I just can't work up any
>criticism for Declan for not wanting to deal in any way shape or
>form with a person who so frequently mudslings and smears him so much.

Again, this is not true. I disagree with many of the things Declan says, but
I'm not smearing him and not slinging mud at him. I'm also not aware of
having being banned from any forum Declan moderates, whatever that is.

Seth further has the audacity to praise John Gilmore for showing the
"patience of a saint":

>	It wasn't up to Vulis level, absolutely. But I think taking
>the junk from Vulis showed the patience of a saint.

This is actually very funny.