Your Site Builder Network Membership!

Welcome to Site Builder Network  - Guest Membership.

We went to your site(s) and were unable to find the Microsoft Internet
Explorer logo and link which would qualify you for level 1, or an
ActiveX control which would qualify you for Level 2.  You are currently
a guest member and have access to the Guest Download Area. Your ID and
password are listed below for your convenience.

Do you think you qualify for Level 1 or 2?  Would you like to?  Your
registration may have failed due to any of the following reasons:

You did not register the exact URL where
the IE logo and/or the ActiveX control are located.
Our automated system can only check pages, not entire sites.  Please go
back to http://www.microsoft.com/sbnmember/apply/apply.asp , click
'upgrade your membership' then enter your ID and password (which is
listed below).  This will bring up your registration information.  Be
sure to list the exact URL where the IE logo/link is located as well as
the exact URL the ActiveX control is located (if applicable), and we
will check your site again.  In the meantime, enjoy your Guest
Membership, and we will notify you of your membership status within 5
days after you apply for an upgrade.

You are displaying the IE logo, but it is not linked
to anything, or it is linked incorrectly.
If you are displaying the Internet Explorer logo, please return to your
site and check the link.  When you click the logo, does it send you to
http://www.microsoft.com/ie/ ?  When you are ready to have your site
checked again, please go back to
http://www.microsoft.com/sbnmember/apply/apply.asp , click 'upgrade your
membership' then enter your ID and password (which are listed below).
This will bring up your registration information.  Be sure to list the
exact URL where the IE logo/link is and we will check your site again.
In the meantime, enjoy your Guest Membership, and we will notify you of
your membership status within 5 days after you apply for an upgrade.

You have an intranet or secured site.
======================================
Please send an .htm page, or your html code as a text file to
[email protected] and we will check your site that way.  Be sure to
delete any confidential or sensitive information.  Please send your ID
and password in the email (Both are listed below.) so we can upgrade
your membership more quickly.  Please note that it could take up to 10
days due to the manual upgrade.

You think you have done everything by the book and
can't understand why your registration failed.
Perhaps the connection failed due to your server being down or heavy
internet traffic.  Or there may be a typographical error in your
registered URL's.  Please go back to
http://www.microsoft.com/sbnmember/apply/apply.asp , click 'upgrade your
membership' then enter your ID and password (which are listed below).
This will bring up your registration information.  Be sure to list the
exact URL where the IE logo/link is as well as the exact URL the ActiveX
control is located (if applicable), and we will check your site again.
In the meantime, enjoy your Guest Membership, and we will notify you of
your membership status within 5 days after you apply for an upgrade.

You are using neither the IE logo or an ActiveX
control, but would like to upgrade your membership.
To find out how to qualify for Level 1 and/or Level 2, please go to
http://www.microsoft.com/sbnmember/levels/levels.asp.  You will find
detailed instructions on qualifying your site for Levels 1 and 2.  When
you are ready to have your sites re-checked, please go back to
http://www.microsoft.com/sbnmember/apply/apply.asp , click 'upgrade your
membership' and follow the instructions.

Once again - welcome to Site Builder Network, and enjoy your Guest
Membershipbenefits.

The Microsoft Site Builder Network Team

ID: 643361
Password: writecode