Heaven's Gate / Main

Title: Services: Website Design Graphic Design Audio/Video

SERVICES
Now that the public is rapidly adopting the Internet as the primary source for their informational needs, we at Higher Source not only cater to customizing websites that will enhance your company image, but strive to make your transition into the "world of cyberspace" a very easy and fascinating experience. Higher Source's Internet World Wide Web services include:

Higher Source's Internet World Wide Web services include:
Advanced Website Design Graphic Design and Layout Digital Audio and Video Integration
Java, ShockWave, VRML Programming Domain Name Search and Registration Strategies to Increase Web Traffic
PGP, Privacy and Security Training Multimedia Application Development Custom Programming in Many Languages
Intranet Design and Implementation Search Engine Placement Systems Analysis and Consulting
Systems Setup and Training

 WEBSITE DESIGN
We understand the many variations and limitations of the Internet and of Web browser applications. Designing a Web page that looks great on a PC or a Mac and with different browser technologies takes time-tested experience. Our highly skilled designers are aware of the latest tricks of the trade, including the latest Internet multimedia presentation technology.

 GRAPHIC DESIGN
Graphics can add the punch needed to attract the attention of even the most elusive Web surfer. Graphics can also slow website loading time to a boring crawl and cause potential customers to look elsewhere. Our Website designers know what it takes to work within these parameters and any budget to give your website the desired impact. Whether using stock or custom photography, cutting-edge computer graphics, or plain HTML text, Higher Source can go from "cool" to "corporate" like a chameleon.

 AUDIO/VIDEO
With the increasing presence of advertising on the Internet comes the need to offer advanced products and services. The Web is a perfect match for Multimedia presentation, from 3D animation to full-motion video and audio. We stay current with multimedia technologies from AVI and Quicktime to ShockWave and Java.

The Film and Music industries have welcomed the Internet with open arms as an inexpensive and innovative new medium for exposure. With better technology being introduced almost monthly, TV and Internet will soon be all inclusive.

 NET SECURITY & PRIVACY
Along with the ease of Internet connectivity comes increased concern over personal and corporate security. Many users are unaware of how vulnerable they are to others with questionable ethics. Higher Source offers consultation and training on systems using secure transactions and electronic communications. This knowledge will help de-mystify the inner workings of the Net, increase your confidence, and ensure safety in all of your Internet endeavors.

PROGRAMMING
The Higher Source programming crew has successfully completed many development projects in both large and small systems environments and in a variety of languages. Chances are your cellular phone or pager company uses programs designed by our team of professionals. So do many banks and other major corporations.
Java is fast becoming the platform of choice with its multiple variations, inherent speed, security, and application potential.
Java C and C++ COBOL
(MFC and Mainframe)
Visual Basic Assembler Visual FoxPro
FoxPro Informix QBX
SQL Pascal Fortran
Databus ZAPD Shell Script
4th-Generation Languages

 SYSTEMS ANALYSIS
With topnotch accuracy, our CNE's, MCP's, and technicians can help you with local and wide area networks, intranet setup, helpdesk design and other state-of-the-art technologies. We're proficient with Windows 95/NT, Novell Netware, and Unix, to name a few. Our "hands-on" consultants and engineers can also help you with digital phone systems, computer telephony, hardware/software installation, cabling, troubleshooting, and training. Higher Source is very much "in tune" with the current pulse and future direction of technology.

 THE DIFFERENCE
The individuals at the core of our group have worked closely together for over 20 years. During those years, each of us has developed a high degree of skill and know-how through personal discipline and concerted effort. We try to stay positive in every circumstance and put the good of a project above any personal concerns or artistic egos. By sustaining this attitude and conduct, we have achieved a high level of efficiency and quality in our work. This crew-minded effort, combined with ingenuity and creativity, have helped us provide advanced solutions at highly competitive rates.

A Few Sample Websites!
Navigational Bar

JAVA / VRML / GRAPHICS