Re: Dr. Dobbs Cryptography and Security CD-ROM

> Adam Back, by contrast, said he'd be quite pleased if some US cypherpunk
> were to physically mail him a copy of the disk, which he'd pay for.
> While that's arguably violating export laws, it's not ripping anyone off.

I don`t believe in copyright in general, but I would be perfectly happy
to pay a US cpunk to send me a copy of this CD-ROM, *BUT*, physically
mailing a copy like this is more risky for the US Cpunk. I don`t believe
in ripping people off, and rarely copy copyrighted material, but I don`t
hold with copyright laws and see nothing wrong with this being posted.

        Datacomms Technologies data security
       Paul Bradley, [email protected]
  [email protected], [email protected]
       Http://www.cryptography.home.ml.org/