nothing more about it.

From: OMG-OFFSHORE <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: alt.business.home.pc,alt.business.offshore,alt.business.import-exp
xt,alt.business.misc,misc.entrepreneurs,can.atlantic.biz,misc.forsale.non-comp
xtr,biz.next.newprod,biz.marketplace.non-computer,biz.americast,biz.comp,biz.c
xt.misc,biz.marketplace.international,biz.marketplace,biz.misc,biz.newgroup,bi
xtomp.services,can.atlantic.forsale,can.atlantic.general,can.com.misc,misc.inv
xt.marketplace,alt.internet.commerce,biz.univel.misc
Subject: ANONYMOUS BANKING!
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 1997 21:37:52 +0200

http://www.theoffice.net/omg

We have updated our site!

START YOUR OWN OFFSHORE BANK!
Unlimited possibilities! Visit our site for more info.
You will be able to set up your offshore bank for less
than $10.000. The bank is registered in a major European
country. No additional capital or qualification requirements.

OFFSHORE BANKACCOUNT & CREDITCARD
*No bank reference required
*No minimum opening deposit
*No creditchecks

TOTALLY ANONYMOUS BANKACCOUNTS
*Not even the bank will know who you are
*No ID required for cash withdrawals

TOTALLY ANONYMOUS COMPANIES & CORPORATE BANKACCOUNTS
*Your name will not show up anywhere
*Complete with corporate bankaccount

ACCEPT CREDITCARDS
*No Business history required
*No monthly minimum
*Not restricted to the United States
*Mail order & Internet businesses accepted

Visit our site at http://www.theoffice.net/omg

                       OMG-OFFSHORE INC.
Offshore bank accounts * Offshore company formations * 2nd Passports

http://www.theoffice.net/omg                mailto:[email protected]

(As our Okrainian colleagues put it, "Za sho kupyv, za to prodav". -DV)

---