Re: PGP security problems?

On Thu, 3 Jul 1997, Robert A. Costner wrote:

[...]

> I hate to see people doing such things with keyservers and keys, but we all
> knew the problem existed.  I wonder where the solution is.

Well it all depeands on what you wish to do.  A simple mail back
authentacation schem would raise the barror to router and host spoofing.
Haveing ISP's sign there users public keys would also help.

Please excuse my spelling as I suffer from agraphia see the url in my header.
Never trust a country with more peaple then sheep.  Buy easter bilbies.
Save the ABC Is $0.08 per day too much to pay?  ex-net.scum and prouud
I'm sorry but I just don't consider 'because its yukky' a convinceing argument