Walsh Report Update

Forward:

Date: Sat, 05 Jul 1997 14:19:59 +1000
To: [email protected]
From: [email protected] (Greg Taylor )
Subject: Walsh Report mirror

John,

Electronic Frontiers Australia has now been able to "officially" release the
Walsh Report, after negotiating copyright permissions.

It is now available at:

    http://www.efa.org.au/Issues/Crypto/Walsh/

There are two versions provided:

  1.  A multiple file version suited to reading online.
  2.  A complete version (267K HTML) suitable for downloading.

These versions have some updates from the original so I suggest you replace
your mirror version with the amended versions we have now released.  The
main changes are:

  1.  The Terms and Abbreviations section has now been marked up.
  2.  Paragraphs deleted from the copy liberated under FOI are now annotated
        with references to the relevant sections of the FOIA.
  3.  Minor typos corrected.

Regards,

Greg Taylor
Chair