The Coloreds Have Chosen the Trash Heap

At 2:04 PM -0700 7/7/97, Dave Emery wrote:

>By Scott Wilson
>
>SUN STAFF
>
>The National Security Agency, whose size, secrecy and mission were spawned by
>the Cold War, is in the midst of personnel changes that current and former
>employees warn are a threat to national security.
>
>In interviews and in federal lawsuits, NSA workers say some of the agency's
>most senior personnel are being forced out as the nation's biggest
>intelligence agency attempts simultaneously to reduce and diversify its
>staff.
>"It is a white majority problem," she said. "And the effects are felt by
>people of color."

If the coloreds want to work in science and math, how come enrollments in
science, math, and engineering are at 30-year lows for coloreds?

>Now women and minority candidates receive at least one round of extra
>consideration for promotion, which means a minority woman receives three
>chances to advance to a white man's one.

Quotas and special scoring provisions. "We add 400 points to their combined
SAT scores, to bring the coloreds up to the levels scored by the average
whitemale person of privilege." (The unthinkable alternate interpretation
being that 10 years of playing street corner basketball while the honkeys
were reading Heinlein and Feynman may have had something to do with their
current illiteracy.)

At least this is somewhat encouraging: those trying to tap our phones will
be quota employees. Some pregnant, crippled, blind, colored chick will be
filling the NSA's quota for hiring "minority" persons.

UC Berkeley, as a list member here knows quite well, has effectively had to
treat Asians as "honorary white people," for the purposes of setting
quotas. Something that is now ending, thankfully. The colored race is
headed for the trash heap of history, courtesy of their own choices.

Fuck 'em.

--Tim May