Re: Forged Posts

On Mon, Jul 07, 1997 at 09:39:58PM -0400, BadRemailer wrote:
> Tim May wrote:
> > The Canadian whacko who goes by "Toto," "TruthMonger," "Xenix Chainsaw
> > Massacre Author," "Colonel C.J. Parker" (or somesuch) is apparently at it
> > again.
> >
> > While I was out of town, he arranged to have this message sent:
> >
> > At 5:20 PM -0700 7/2/97, Tim May wrote:
> > >  Anything that isn't nailed down, is mine.
> > >  Anything that I can pry loose, isn't nailed down.
>
>   "Toto" is actually an anonymous pseudonym of Adam Back, who resents
> Tim May's respected position on the list. "TruthMonger" posts are
> usually written by John Young and Robert Hettinga as a result of
> having the same drug connections and thus a common outlook on life
> when they are stoned out of their gourds.

What a bozo! This is completely backward.  Tim May is actually a
complete fabrication, a clever construct of that literary genius Toto.

The Tim May character is, however, based on a real character who died
peacefully in his sleep over five years ago.  Adam Back doesn't exist,
either.  You are, however, correct about John Young and Robert
Hettinga being lovers.

>   Lucky Green's recent posts are actually forgeries done by snow, and
> Kent Crispin has been sending posts purporting to be from Dr. Vulis.

This is completely screwed up, as well.  snow has been on vacation for
the past month.  Lucky Green's posts are really by Dr Vulis.  Kent
Crispin is another fabrication of Toto's, this time with no apparent
model.

FishMonger